1. Faculties: All faculties are professionals like CAs, CSs, MBAs, LL.bs, etc having good academic records as well great industry exposure of their respective field.
2. Teacher Student ratio: In Vidyapeeth, we maintain that student teacher ratio in which student is comfortable asking queries in class and feel himself comfortable. Generally at CPT level (Max. 35 students in a class), at CA-IPCC level (Max. 40 students), at school level (Max. 10 students)
3. Study Material & Class notes: For professional courses, we provide our notes to students for better understanding and to the point study of course – curriculum. Our notes are self sufficient in a manner that it contains practical ques (Practice Manuals, Past year papers, etc.)
4. Regular Test & Feed Back: We take regular test (max to max fortnightly) to assess the performance of students, also provide feedbacks to students on presentation skills & other weak areas where concentration is required.
5. Impeccable Administration: Strict administration followed by discipline for everyone such as teachers, students and admin staffs equally. We are quite, antipathy among our students that we inform to their parents whenever they are irregular in their classes.
6. Integrated teaching approach: ‘Integrated Teaching Methodologies’ have been in place to in two manners that (i) prepare the students for School/Board as well as Competitive Exams (ii) Industrial Exposure to professional students by sharing their experiences.
7. Special Classes: Special classes to help average students to attain the required level essential to crack professional entrance exams, like separate classes for NON-MATHS students. Where we feels student has extra-potential to excel in his exams, we conduct special classes for those students.
8. Non-Monetary terms: We provide scholarships (by way of fee waiver) to meritorious students and also allow students to sit in very next attempt where he is re-appearing without any fee but not applicable in case of amendment classes. (Vidyapeeth on its sole discretion waive the fees considering the case of candidate)
9. Motivational & Guidance Sessions: Our faculties, CA. Govind Mishra, CA. Vishal Goel, LL.b. Gaurav Rakheja take motivational sessions to rejuvenate students for studies.
10. Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM): PTM is conducted to keep the parents updated with the absenteeism and the performance of their wards. In order to get further details regarding performance, parents can meet the ‘Centre-In-Charge’ with prior appointment.